Thursday, April 2, 2009




  This is work from a professional client. I created a logo and business card for him. The process started with an initial meeting and then gathering information by research and reading through his blog so I could successfully meet his needs and desires.
  After several trial and error he came to deciding the logo as seen. The inner image changes on a few of his materials that he sells on his blog. All images that he uses and logos used are from my designs and from other trials that just didn't make it as the main logo. The only difference is the inner image the font, colors, and white border is all the exact same.
   This is the business cards that I designed for Mr. Jason Offutt. Please check out his blog and the design and logo will flow brilliantly. I would like to thank Mr. Offutt for allowing me to have the creative mind and freedom. It was a pleasure.

No comments: